Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Welcome to the Youth with Disabilities Empowerment Platform's website, aka ywdep.com!
Our Terms and Conditions were last updated on 24.03.22. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Youth with Disabilities Empowerment Platform's Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use this website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
“Content” refers to content such as text, images, or other information posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available to You by Us, regardless of the form of that content.
"Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves.
“Terms and Conditions” (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
"You" and "Your" refers to you, the person logged on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
"Youth with Disabilities Empowerment Platform", "ywdep.com"; 'YWDEP; "The NGO", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to the organization known as Youth with Disabilities Empowerment Platform.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and Us.
These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using this website.
You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service. You represent that you are over the age of 18.
The terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Mauritius.
Unless otherwise stated, Youth with Disabilities Empowerment Platform and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ywdep.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from ywdep.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You may not transmit content and/comment that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
2. Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
3. Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
4. Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
5. Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
6. Impersonating any person or entity including the ywdep and its employees or representatives. 7. Violating the privacy of any third person.
8. False information and features.
You must further not:
1. Republish material from ywdep.com
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from ywdep.com
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ywdep.com
4. Screenshot, save or otherwise download any of the material produced on ywdep.com
5. Redistribute content from ywdep.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Youth with Disabilities Empowerment Platform does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website.
Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Youth with Disabilities Empowerment Platform,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Youth with Disabilities Empowerment Platform shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Youth with Disabilities Empowerment Platform reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
The use of misleading, unwarranted, demeaning, deceptive, degrading, shaming, humiliating, unjustified, inappropriate or otherwise unreasonable comments shall entitle the Youth with Disabilities Empowerment Platform to institute legal proceedings against You.
You warrant and represent that:
1. You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
2. The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
3. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
4. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant Youth with Disabilities Empowerment Platform a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
1. Government agencies;
2. Search engines;
3. News organizations;
4. Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
5. System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the above organizations and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Youth with Disabilities Empowerment Platform. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
No use of Youth with Disabilities Empowerment Platform's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all link(s), comment or content to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. A failure to do so entitles Us to take such remedial actions as may be necessary to rectify the situation.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
i. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
ii. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
iii. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
iv. exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting Us.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using this website.
Should You have any questions about these Terms, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org